GeoMedia is offered within the Producer Suite of the Power Portfolio.
Direct Access to Geospatial Data
No need to import, convert, or use proprietary technology to connect to spatially-enabled databases.
Sophisticated Query and Analysis
Link queries together and view dynamically updated results as data changes.
Robust multi-core and distributed batch processing for almost any job.
GeoMedia® - 2016 Product Release Details
GeoMedia, a comprehensive and dynamic GIS, extracts compelling intelligence from geospatial data and integrates it to present actionable information.
- Photogrammetric Data Capture in Catalonia Spain
- Ascendi Group Manages Geographic Data using Web Portal
- Bulgarian Ports Infrastructure Company Enhanced Shipping Capabilities with Hexagon Geospatial Technologies
- City of Winnipeg Leverages Geospatial Solutions for Infrastructure Management
- Dutch Kadaster Leverages Geospatial Solutions for Complete Land Information Management
- Edmonton Saves C$781 Million in Six Years with support of Intergraph® Technology
- Fisheries Manage Infrastructure and Increase Production
- Improving Disaster Planning in Virginia Beach
- Nevada Enhances Roadway Network Data Analysis with Intergraph® Solution
- Portuguese Holding Company Creates GIS for Transportation Networks with Hexagon Geospatial Technology
- Québec’s Mining Rights Records Accessible Online Using Hexagon Geospatial Solutions
- Tennessee DOT Reduces Use of Its Legacy System by 90 Percent with Intergraph®’s Web-based Solution
- Waterloo Region Uses Intergraph® Solutions for Immediate Entry of Roadway Information
- Transportation Analysis and Mapping with GeoMedia
- Edge Matching in GeoMedia
- Export Files to FGDB
- Conflating Data in GeoMedia
- GeoMedia Dynamic Analysis
- GeoMedia 2015 Usability Improvements
- GeoMedia Overview
- GeoMedia 3D 2015 - Shadow Casting
- GeoMedia 3D 2015 - 3DML Performance
- GeoMedia 3D 2015 - Environmental Effects
- Royal Saudi Air Force Video